1. Remove the removable filter and wipe clean to remove any remaining residue.
2. Using the espresso bean 30 grades of grinding, dispense your freshly ground beans into your portafilter.
3. Be sure to remove any coffee crumbs lingering around the portafilter edge. Evenly tamp your coffee grounds.
4. Re-attach the portafilter to the group head.
5. Put on your espresso shot glass.
6. choose one or double shot, keep your eyes on the time, it take one shot about 10 sec and double shot about 15 sec.
7. Enjoy your espresso or make your favorite tasting coffee .