* 1 lb large chicken wings with skin attached
* All-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup of your choice of hot sauce
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1/2 tsp of salt
1. In the medium sized bowl, pour in flour, salt and whisk together.
2. Place chicken wings in bowl and shake until coated thoroughly.
3. Place the wings into air fryer evenly and set the temperature at 350°F.
4. Shake the basket of wings every 5 minutes for a total of 25 minutes.
5. If the wings are not crispy enough, then cook for another 5 minutes or when they reach the proper consistency.
6. Place wings onto a large bowl and pour the sauce over them, mixing them up with a large soon.
7. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.