COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPE
Posted on by Food Lover
* 12 large shrimp, raw
* 1 cup egg white, raw
* 1 cup coconut, dried, unsweetened
* 1 tbsp cornstarch
* 1 cup flour, white
* 1 cup panko
1. Place shrimp on paper towels.
2. Mix panko and coconut together in a pan and set aside.
3. Mix flour and cornstarch in a separate pan and set aside.
4. Place egg whites in a bowl.
5. Dip one shrimp at a time into flour mixture, then into the egg whites, and finally into the coconut mixture.
6. Place the coated shrimp into the fry basket.
7. Air fry the shrimps at 350F for 10-15 minutes.
8. After 5 minutes, turn to evenly cook.