* 2 tbsp of melted butter, more for brushing.
* 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
* 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
* 2 large eggs
* All-purpose flour.
* 1 (8-oz.) tube refrigerated Crescent rolls.
* 2 oz. cream cheese, softened.
* 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
* 1 tbsp of whole milk, more if needed.
1. Make rolls: Line bottom of air fryer with parchment paper and brush with butter. In a medium bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a large pinch of salt until smooth and fluffy.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent rolls in one piece. Pinch seams together and fold in half. Roll into a 9"-x-7" rectangle. Spread butter mixture over dough, leaving 1/4-inch border. Starting at a long edge, roll up dough like a jelly roll, then cut crosswise into 6 pieces.
3. Arrange pieces in prepared air fryer, cut-side up, spaced evenly.
4. Set air fryer to 350°, and cook until golden and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
5. Make the glaze: In a medium bowl, Whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk together. Add more milk by the teaspoonful, if necessary, to thin glaze.
6. Spread glaze over warm cinnamon rolls and serve.