* 4 medium russet potatoes
* 1/1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
* 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped Sour cream
* 1 tablespoon minced chives
1. Scrub your potatoes and prick all over with the tines of a fork. Place in the basket of your air fryer and press the fry setting at 400 degrees. Increase the time to 40 minutes.
2. Cook the potatoes until tender, depending on the size you may need more or less time.
3. Remove, let sit for about 5 minutes at room temperature then slice in half down the center and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese on top.
4. Place back in the air fryer to melt for 1-2 minutes.
5. Remove and top with a dollop of sour cream, chopped bacon and minced chives.