FRENCH FRIES & SWEET POTATOES FRIES RECIPE
Posted on by Food Lover
* 4 medium potatoes / sweet potatoes
* 4 tbsp olive oil
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder / granulated garlic
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1/2 tsp oregano (optional)
1. Peel potatoes (optional) and cut into fries.
2. Toss potatoes in a large bowl with oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano (optional).
3. Place into air fryer and cook for 15 minutes at 360°F.
4. Toss and cook an additional 5-10 minutes.
5. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.