CHICKEN TENDER RECIPE
* 1.5 lbs of chicken tenders
* 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 2.5 cups of panko bread crumbs
* 2 large eggs
* 1/4 cups of buttermilk
* Cooking spray
1. Please all-purpose flour and bread crumbs in 2 separate bowls.Take another bowl and whisk eggs and buttermilk together. Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
2. Dip chicken following the order of flour, then egg moisture, and bread crumbs. Place the chicken tenders in the air fryer basket, do not overcrowd it.
3. Cooking spray over the top of the chicken tenders with 400°F for 5 mins.
4. Flip the chicken tenders over and repeat this step. Take out the chicken tenders after total 45 mins until cooked through. Cut in the middle and make sure there are no pink juices.
5. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.